Smurfit Kappa - Team Lead, Global IS Central Service Desk NL
Oosterhout / EerbeekTeamleider
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the new Global IS team at Smurfit Kappa. Our vision is to transform our capability and become a digital strategic partner for our customers, delivering a digitally enabled future for SK. We are undertaking an exciting global IS transformation programme which will set the foundation for our success, and an opportunity exists to join the Global IS – Service Excellence function as a Team Lead, Service Desk.
About the role
The role is responsible for leading the Service Desk team in the Netherlands to deliver outstanding customer
experience and identify and implement continual service improvement initiatives.
• Manage day-to-day activities compliantly for Incident Management, Request Management, Change
Management, Operations Management, Service Desk and Field engineering processes and ensure
reference / help documentations is available to support these activities
• Collaborate with Compliance Officer Benelux, Country IT Manager Belgium, Country IT Manager
Netherlands and the other GIS function leads to ensure teams are working within the agreed Service Level
• Contribute to, and when required lead the service reviews and associated reporting
• Coordinate and provide, where necessary, resource for key business projects
• Work with (B)NL Compliance/ IT Management to recommend and deliver continual improvements to
operational procedures and teams
• Maintain and evolve an efficient and effective Service Desk and Field Engineer team, ensure the teams are
trained in the execution of all in scope process and procedures
• Own and follow up on end-customer 5-star rating surveys feedback, to establish opportunities for future
customer experience improvement
Role organisation and scope
The roleholder will report to the Country IT Manager Netherlands and will manage 7-10 direct reports across the Service Desk and Local IT Coordinator services.
Travel in the Netherlands will be required from time to time to support this role, including some overnight stays. The role holder will work closely with colleagues across Global IS and Local Business Systems to service impacting incidents and fulfilment requests. Knowledge of support services and team responsibilities will be required to effectively manage escalations and re-assign incidents and requests for resolution.
• Experience in a Service Management Team coordinator or team lead role
• Practical knowledge of IT Service Management systems and processes
• Experience of updating guidance documentation
• Experience in a fast paced industrial and/or manufacturing industry
• Experience of service performance & reporting skills
• Business Dutch & English, verbal and written, including the ability to work with both business and technology teams
• IT Operation Model experience
• Experience of working at a local, regional, and global level and understands the benefits and opportunities within this environment
Voor het aandragen van een kandidaat is het noodzakelijk om een account aan te maken op de referralshub.
Op deze pagina kom je automatisch terecht wanneer je op bovenstaande link klikt.
Wanneer je de kandidaat hebt aangedragen kan je de gehele procedure volgen waarin de kandidaat zich op een later moment bevind.